If you’d like to know whether natural gas is available in your neighborhood, please use our natural gas locator tool or complete the form below.
Be sure to check if your town is served by Connecticut Natural Gas.
- How would storms such as Sandy that cut electricity to millions in the Northeast affect me as a natural gas customer?
- What about the weather and the “weather normalization fee”?
- With oil price fluctuations recently, how much will I really save when converting to natural gas?
- What else should I know about converting to natural gas?
- Shouldn’t I consider equipment efficiency and not just price over the longer term?