To learn more about a particular rate, download a description (PDF) of it’s availability and charges below.
For your convenience, we also have our schedule of rates.
For additional rate information visit:
- Historical PGA Billing Factors - Historic PGA Billing Factors
- Interruptible Standard Offer - Interruptible service is available to CNG's dual-fuel commercial and industrial customers, as well as qualifying residential multi-dwelling customers.
2019 On-Main and System Expansion Rates
|Rate Code||Rate Title||Effective|
|RATE RSH-SE||Residential Service Heating- System Expansion||01/01/19|
|RATE RMDS-SE||Residential Multi-Dwelling Service - System Expansion||01/01/19|
|RATE SGS-SE||Small General Service - System Expansion||01/01/19|
|RATE MGS-SE||Medium General Service - System Expansion||01/01/19|
|RATE LGS-SE||Large General Service - System Expansion||01/01/19|
|RATE SE||Seasonal Gas Service||01/01/19|
|RATE NGV||Natural Gas Vehicle Interruptible Rate||01/01/19|
|RATE IS||Manual Interruptible Service||01/01/19|
|IS APP||Manual Interruptible Service Appendix 1||01/01/19|
|RIDER ED||Economic Development Rider||11/01/08|
|RIDER MED||Manufacturing Economic Development Rider||11/01/08|
|RIDER MR||Manufacturing GRT Rate Reduction Rider||08/19/11|
|RIDER QM||Qualified Manufacturer||01/01/19|
|RATE TRS||Transportation Receipt Service||01/01/19|
|TRS OA||Transportation Receipt Service Operator Agreement||01/01/19|
|RATE BAL||Balancing Service Rider||01/01/19|
|RATE LH||Long Haul Service Rider||01/01/19|
|RATE PK||Peaking Service||01/01/19|
|RIDER DG||Rider DG||01/10/14|
|RIDER SC||Special Contract Rider||08/19/11|
Rules and Regulations
Review the Rules and Regulations that apply to all gas rates, appliance leases, and the supply of gas service.
Load Curtailment Plan
The Load Curtailment Plan will be implemented in the event of a shortfall in gas supply, See the table of contents below for a summary of the topics covered by this document.
Implementation of Load Curtailment Plan
- Responsibility for Initiating the Load Curtailment Plan
- Notification to the Department of Public Utility Control
- Notification to Pipeline Suppliers
- Setting Priorities for Customer's Gas Service
- Sequence of Load Curtailment